Wednesday, September 2, 2009

64th Street Gameplaying video out at Veoh

Hi there all. I know it hasn't been too long since I last blogged here, but I don't have much time because I've got to leave for a Softball game in more than an hour from now. I hope that your day is as cool and nice like here in Chicago, I've just put out a new gameplaying video of mine over at Veoh on Monday evening. It's "64th Street: A Detective Story" and I play a 1939 Private Eye Rick as he and his partner Allen, save a Rich man's kidnapped daughter from Legacy, a criminal organization whose secret codes are listed in the Classified Ad section of the newspaper. Basically, your job as Rick or Allen is to chase and arrest Legacy's boss who smuggled robots illegally into the country and to get to him, you need to get pass his gang of thugs.

http://www.veoh.com/GameGirl35 is my link if you want to see the full gameplay and sorry for the choppy sound on it. I love these kind of Video games and I've been playing these for over 30 years now. Don't get wrong about the newer 3D games, but I don't think they have the same type of impact that a 2D Video game would. And when you play that certain game or games for a long time like yours truly here, it becomes Retro or a real Classic and I like them so much that I wouldn't even try to play a 3D Video game if the opportunity presents itself there. What about you fellow Bloggers, what genre and game do you like and dislike to play? Please, respond to my blog here and I'll compare and contrast your games to mine and we shall see when we meet up next time. Have a great Wednesday, fellow Bloggers, thanks for reading and I'll talk to you again soon ;) . P.S. The bid for the 2016 Summer Olympics is scheduled to be announced on October 2nd and I do believe that Chicago, Rio de Janeiro and other cities are in this and it's going to be really exciting for the winning city on October 2nd, so I want to wish my fellow Blogger, Asuna Mansur lots of luck as well and I miss you, my friend. I hope that you're doing great and a happy belated 23rd Birthday from me as well and many more to come, that's it for now, take care all.

No comments: